It’s one fucking o’clock (almost) of September 22. I can’t goddamn sleep because of my fucking runny nose and my heart won’t stop bleeding because I lost the charger of my DSLR. Also, PMS sucks. I was crying for 3 hours along with my runny nose so I can’t goddamn breathe freely.
It would be nice if I would do a nebulizer session but it’s too goddamn late to spill the noise around the house so fuck it. Neither do I take medicine because my immune system suck at being immune system. So yup. I badly wanted to call Andrew but I bet he’s asleep and I don’t want to disturb him on the last night of our term break. Oh well, yeah. I still have 8:30am class tomorrow.
I wonder why do engineering students need to take programming? (3am thought haha)
Goodnight to myself and some ghost who reads this
If you’ve never heard this version dear god please press play it will change your life
Who needs Cinema and laptop when you have a portable projector at home? 😂😂
Thank you @rmnaiversta for tagging me! ^_^ My 20th fact for you is… You are really taller than any average girls. Hahaha. RIP my height :))
Since wala akong selfie, eto nalang haha. So here’s my 20 facts about me.
1. I hate to be called by my real given name. I’ll give you an F for calling me Arlene.
2. I hate pop songs. Literally. Seriously.
3. I have personality crisis.
4. Minsan trip ko EDM, minsan hipster ako, pero most of the time, gusto ko ng rock hehehe :-)
5. I have so many crushessss.
6. But my heart only belongs to one person (Hi bebe! 😘)
7. My favorite book, believe it or not, is A Purpose-Driven Life
8. And my favorite novel is the Fifty Shades Trilogy
9. If I would become another person, I want it to be Una Buendia ❤️ Damn perf
10. If only my parents have so much money, I would more than be happy to study at UST.
11. I’m running out of facts so I’ll use my height. It’s 4’10”.
12. I know how to speak 5 different dialects.
13. “Omnia mutantur nihil interit” is my life quote.
14. I love Math. Really.
15. I don’t eat spicy food. But, I don’t hate them as well.
16. I’m better at Landscape photography than Portraitures.
17. I have two full names that I can use both legally ;)
18. I am a bipolar. Medically speaking.
19. I don’t know what my favorite band is because I love MCR, Paramore, Alesana, Escape The Fate, Dance Gavin Dance, The Maine, ARTTM, damn I can’t name everything!!!!
20. Haters gonna always hate. You know what I mean. ✌️
I want it all with you, baby.
Gusto kong bumuo ng pamilya kasama ka. Gusto kong maging nanay ng mga magiging anak mo at papalakihin natin sila ng maayos. Gusto kong pagmulat ko palang ng mga mata ko sa umaga ikaw na agad makikita ko. Gusto kong sabay nating lulutuin yung breakfast natin tapos magfu-food fight tayo. Gusto kong kasama ka habang nilalabahan natin yung mga maduming damit natin. Gusto ko sabay nating lilinisin yung buong bahay. Gusto kong harapin lahat ng ups and downs ng buhay kasama ka, kasi alam kong basta’t hawak ko ang kamay mo kakayanin natin lahat lahat, kaya wag kang bibitiw ha? Ikaw lang kasi yung gusto kong makasama habang buhay, ikaw lang wala ng iba.
Find someone who can teach you how to dream again. Someone who can clear your obscured eyes, support you with your dreams and goals in life, uplift your spirit when you feel weak, hold your hand when you think that no one loves you and be your strength for you to overcome your water-loo. Someone who can visualize what will be the next years of his/her life with you and grow old with you.
Find someone who can teach you how to fall in love again. Someone who can reinvigorate the butterflies on your stomach and make them glide again. Someone who can fill your gray-scaled world with colors and make you appreciate every little things in life. Someone who can accept your flaws, childish acts and baby-talks. Someone who can pacify you until you become okay. Someone who can make you happy and contented. Someone who can give you a smile that you will wear for a lifetime. Someone who can comply his/her promises to you. Someone who can make your life more meaningful, mornings even brighter and nights even better. And someone who can love you unconditionally and can submit his/her life to you.
Find someone who can be with you and never let go of your hand. Someone who can fight for you until the end, be with you through thick and thin, good and bad times. Someone who can be your light in your darkest night. Someone who can lean his/her shoulders for you to cry on. Someone who can hug you tight when you're afraid and be the source of your happiness. Someone who can protect you, care for you and do everything for you. Someone who can make you feel that you're the most significant being in his/her world.
Find someone who you can consider a best friend and a lover. Someone who can keep your deep dark secrets, ride on your weirdest trips and join you on your endless picture takings. Someone who you can talk and be with whenever you wanted to. Someone who you can share your favorite food with while watching your favorite movie. Someone who can stay with you until midnight talking about random things in life. Someone who can make your heart beat faster with those heart-melting stares and smiles. Someone who can make you feel younger and stop you from counting your years. Someone who can make you blush every time and make you feel important. Someone who can text and call you to remind you to eat. Someone who can text long sweet messages, serenade you every night until you fall asleep and wake you up with a phone call.
And most importantly, find someone who you can see yourself living and sharing the rest of your days, someone who you can forgive every time, someone who can have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and make Him the center of your relationship.